Monday, July 26, 2010

Here we go here we go here we go. Here we go here we go here we go-o.

Turns out we didn't need the alarm to wake us up this morning. Weird. I did a quick email, facebook, blog check and was quickly overwhelmed by the support from so many people. Then the reality of what we are doing here really sunk in.

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep while praying last night and then woke up praying. I have no idea what to expect from today and I am trying not to have any expectations. We know this is the right thing to do and that no matter what the outcome we will have no regrets.

The plan is to have all the testing and procedure done today. There are 2 other ladies going today as well. One from Vancouver and the other is a part-time resident of Kelowna. From the sounds of some of the people who have already gone through, they do things on "Mexican Time" here so we should be prepared for a long day and a change of schedule. Funny thing about that is I have never been to a hospital in Canada where things were running on time other than maybe the end of visiting hours.

We will do our best to keep you up to speed. I might even turn on my phone and post on my new twitter account frostbackbacon as the day goes on, I hope it won't cost to much. If it does Shadow will pay for it anyway. Right big Tod?

We are off for some breakfast.

Ricardo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Babe

    Well i'm waiting in anticipation.... I thought by now , there would be some news... so how was your day????
    Maybe call me... Love you mom xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about you guys all day and looking forward to an update!

    ReplyDelete