Friday, July 23, 2010

Leaving tomorrow morning!

FRIDAY, JULY 23, 2010 4:25 PM, PDT

One more sleep!! Wow! Time has flown by. It feels like just the other day we decided that Mexico was the place to go and booked our flights!
I am almost packed - bathing suit, check - sunnies, check - Imodium, check! Yup, I think i'm ready!
We had some minor stress today when Ricardo went to put $13000 on our MasterCard (that's how we have to pay) and found out it takes 4 business days to process!!! Yikes!! We need to pay tomorrow when we arrive! After much running around from bank to bank to Money Mart to the bank again! it all got sorted! Whew! That was a teensy bit stressful! That's my hubby! Leaving everything to the last minute! ;)
I just want to thank everyone for all of the words of love and support! I was reading the Guestbook yesterday and got all emotional knowing so many people were thinking of me. Thank you! It means so much to have the support!! I am truly blessed with the best family and friends and the most amazing husband out there! I love you all!!
We are off first thing tomorrow morning! I will update throughout the week.
XO

3 comments:

  1. Get a good night's sleep .. it's going to be a long day of travel tomorrow... Enjoy the trip ..your off to mexico...Yeah !!!!... for medical and pleasure.... love you both...mom xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you arrived safely and are enjoying the sunny weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe journey tomorrow. We'll be thinking of both of you, especially Az. Wishing you all the best!

    Mel, Travis, Kai, and Ava

    ReplyDelete